Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm pouting.

I've been in Berlin for less than 24 hours and I'm already exhausted. I need 29 cups of coffee and a bigger camera battery. Also, a feet transplant RIGHT NOW.


Excuse me, World?
It really hurts my heart when I remember how big you are.
Because there are things I'll never get to see. Books I'll never get to read?
Food I'll never get to try? Songs I'll never have the time to hear?
Places I'll never get to walk around?
I'm so exhausted and I'm trying to see every speck of Germany
BUT my body hurts and I need a nap.
And to think I'm only getting older and apparently this will only get worse?
That is the part I hate the most.

so I guess this is an apology to you, World.
I can't see all of you in one day!
and I'm so so sorry.
-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment